Plan & Design
Reserve A Free Design Appointment
As you would expect from one of the Uk and Irelands leading kitchen experts, Oloo always like to go further than anyone else to bring you a better service. And that includes our brand new Online Appointment. Now you don’t have to imagine what your new Oloo kitchen might look like, you can bring it to life pretty much as it will appear in your home via your PC or Mac.
It’s so easy to use :
1. When you are ready to seek advice from our creative team, you simply request an online appointment with one of our talented designers to discuss your dreams and aspirations.
2. You will then be sent a request on your computer asking that Oloo would like to use your computer for the designated time displayed. In order for our designers to talk with you and display and design your kitchen, we require you to click on yes.
3. Your designer will then discuss your ideas for your kitchen, your room layout size and measurements. You can then arrange your selected kitchen cabinets, worktops and appliances in it, along with lighting and room accessories, like chairs and plants. In this way you can visualize your space with everything in place, virtually as a complete kitchen. and build your dream kitchen.
4. We will then be able to supply you with a 30 day quotation, which you can confirm while talking with the designer or via any of our contact details.
How To Measure Your Kitchen
Oloo do everything possible to make buying your dream kitchen hassle free. So you can buy your kitchen at a pace that suits you, we offer you the ‘quick start’ option of simply emailing along your measurements for an instant quote.
Based on your measurements, one of our designers will be able to give you a fairly accurate quote for any kitchen. We can then get moving right away, or double-check your measurements if you prefer.
1. Ensure accuracy. You’ll need a tape measure, straight edge and graph paper.
2. Measure clockwise. Record the overall length of each wall, working to your right around the room. Label walls, windows and doors with numbers.
3. Get the width and height. Take horizontal measurements of walls at 36-inch height. Record vertical measurements floor to windowsill, from windowsill to top of window, from top of window to ceiling, then from floor to ceiling.
4. Find your center. Indicate the centerline of all permanent features in measurements including wall oven, range, sinks, windows, doors, closets, ducts and outlets.
5. Include the trim. When measuring doors and windows, the casing is considered part of the door or window. Measure from one side to the other of the door or window trim, then measure from the outside of the trim to the middle of the window or door.
DOWNLOAD OUR GRID TO GET STARTED
This includes a graph paper grid and helpful tips on how to measure your kitchen space which you can download by clicking on the button below.
Here you can view all of the products that you’ve added to your wishlist as you’ve been browsing through our ranges. Your wishlist is the perfect opportunity to save any kitchens, appliances or accessories that you’re interested in. You can use this at your online appointment, share it with friends and family or simply use it remind yourself of your favourite kitchen ideas.
TO SEE YOUR SAVED KITCHENS LOGIN HERE. IF YOU HAVEN’T USED THE WISHLIST FEATURE BEFORE REGISTER NOW.
TO SEE YOUR SAVED APPLIANCES LOGIN HERE. IF YOU HAVEN’T USED THE WISHLIST FEATURE BEFORE REGISTER NOW.